Do you ever wish you were better at painting? Wish no more.. This comprehensive step-by-step Online Course gives you easy-to-follow methods to painting stunning flowers on cakes and desserts like a pro. Master the art of painting on fondant or ganache with Amanda's fine painting techniques, allowing you to create beautiful Rose, Peony & Camelia patterns as shown in this Tutorial.
With templates, colour charts & eleven HD video instructions, you'll have everything you need to grow as a cake painting artist. Whether you're a total newbie or a semi-pro, you'll gain skills to consistently paint realistic fine-art flowers onto your sweets & bakes!
- Introduction & Essential Course Info
- Part 1 - Preparing a Cookie Canvas
- Part 2 - Basics to Cocoa Butter Painting
- Part 3 - Petals (Basic Level Project)
- Part 4 - Leaves (Basic Level Project)
- Part 5 - Centres (Basic Level Project)
- Part 6 - Preparing a Cake Canvas
- Part 7 - Painting with Alcohol Based Edible Paints
- Part 8 - Petals (Intermediate Cake Project)
- Part 9 - Leaves & Foliage (Intermediate Cake Project)
- Part 10 - Gold Border & Finishing Touches
- Part 11 - Brush Cleaning & Care
- Tools & Material List
- Camelia Template (Cookie)
- Rose Template (Cake)
- Oval Frame Template (Cake)
- Colour Chart - Cookie Project
- Colour Chart - Cake Project
Amanda Lee is a multi-award winning cake decorator and instructor based in Adelaide, Australia. Evolving from a classical French patisserie background, she established Sugar Sugar Cakes as a means of exploring her passion for the arts through cake. Her signature style features avant-garde elements finished with a contemporary edge; best known for her painted cakes, modern wedding cakes & sculpted works. She has had the pleasure of being featured in Cake Masters, Brides of Adelaide Magazine, Cake! Magazine as well as numerous blogs and websites. Empowering cake decorators with contemporary cake skills and business knowledge is the main vision of Sugar Sugar Cakes, and Amanda sees this through by providing weekly Blog posts, live classes, online tutorials, private classes & mentorship to the vast cake community.